- 1968Dunlop Kenya LimitedOlympia Capital Holdings Limited (OCHL), formerly Dunlop Kenya Limited (DKL) was initially established as a branch office of Dunlop UK in Kenya in 1968, then a British multinational to carry out the business of manufacturing of vinyl floor tiles, adhesives and sports equipment
- 1970Company RegistrationIn 1970, the company was formally registered in Kenya.
- 1976Listed in NSEThe company got listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange.
- 1999Dunlop Industries LimitedIn 1999, Dunlop Industries Limited (DIL) was registered as a fully owned subsidiary of DKL to continue with the business of the parent company and allow DKL to concentrate on investments
- 2001Purchase of Olympia Capital Corporation BotswanaOlympia Capital Holdings Limited, purchased Olympia Capital Corporation in Botswana, through the newly acquired entity, the group was able to acquire 100% shareholding of Kalahari Floor Tiles (KFT) in the city of Gaborone, Botswana. KFT is the largest Tile manufacturer in Southern Africa.
- 2004Change of nameIn 2004, DKL changed its name from Dunlop Kenya Limited to Olympia Capital Holdings Limited.
- 2005Listed on Botswana Stock exchangeOCCL Botswana was successfully listed on the Botswana Stock exchange, as a subsidiary of OCHL Kenya.
- 2006Acquired Avon Rubber CompanyOlympia Capital Holdings Ltd acquires majority control of Avon Rubber Company, which dealt in the manufacturing and distribution of tyre products.
- 2007Acquired Plush Products LtdOCHL entered into the South African Market, by acquiring major control of Plush Products Ltd in Johannesburg South Africa. Plush Products Pty dealt in the manufacturing of curtain tracks and blinds.
- 2008Acquired Mather + Platt Kenya LtdOCHL successfully acquired majority control of Mather + Platt Kenya Ltd, which is now the leading fire and mechanical engineering contracting company in East Africa.
- 2009Invested in Meatons KenyaOCHL invested in the food sector by investing in Meatons Kenya, which deals with the production and distribution of meat products.
- 2011Invested in Heri Limited KenyaOlympia Capital invested a large stake in the real estate company called Heri Limited in Kenya.
- 2014Acquired Gaborone Enterprises BotswanaOlympia Capital Botswana successfully acquired 100% of real estate company called Gaborone Enterprises in Botswana, which have an array of commercial and residential properties in Botswana and South Africa.